AZURE is an education-based partnership of experienced Renewable Energy Professionals, designed to expand teachers’ knowledge about Renewable Energy Resources, Clean Energy and Energy Conservation. AZURE partners with teachers to provide students with educational opportunities and competitions. Learn more.
Renewable Energy Sources Renewable energy sources are those sources of energy which are inexhaustible because their use today does not reduce their availability for the future.
- Solar Energy – the sun is the essence of solar energy.
- Wind Energy – wind turns the blades of windmill to generate electricity.
- Hydro Power – the principle behind hydropower is moving water.
- Biomass – plant matter used as a solid fuel or converted into liquid or gaseous fuel.
- Geothermal Energy – using heat from deep inside the earth as an energy source.
Download Azure’s Introduction to Renewable Energy PDF Document
You may also provide funds by signing up for Amazon Smile: You Shop. Amazon Gives. Click here to get started.