The mission of AZure Education, Inc. is to provide sources of materials, services, and information on renewable energy, clean energy and energy conservation topics for teachers and their students. Although our focus is on K-12 Title-1 schools in rural Arizona our materials are suitable for anyone searching for more information on the above topics.
Renewable Energy Sources Renewable energy sources are those sources of energy which are inexhaustible because their use today does not reduce their availability for the future.
- Solar Energy – the sun is the essence of solar energy.
- Wind Energy – wind turns the blades of windmill to generate electricity.
- Hydro Power – the principle behind hydropower is moving water.
- Biomass – plant matter used as a solid fuel or converted into liquid or gaseous fuel.
- Geothermal Energy – using heat from deep inside the earth as an energy source.
You may also provide funds by signing up for Amazon Smile: You Shop. Amazon Gives. Click here to get started.